Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mariah Carey is the new face for Pinko


The international pop star Mariah Carey is the new face for publicity campaign of Pinko, carried out by the famous photographer Michelangelo di Battista and the Art Director Giovanni Bianco. Mariah Carey, has stated that: "I am very flattered that I was asked to be the new face for Pinko. Initially, I discovered this fantastic fashion maison when I was working in Italy, in the place in which I prefer best in all the world, the Isle of Capri, while I was recording my lateste CD - "The Emancipation of Mimi". I immediately became a devoted fan of the brand, and within the store I practically brought everything. So, as you can imagine, when they asked me to do the Pinko campaign I was really excited. The clothing items are so elegant and fun, and I cannot wait to begin this new adventure together". Mariah Carey is another addition to the extraordinary list of faces used in Pinko campaigns, along with the top models Elle Macpherson, Eva Herzigova and Naomi Campbell.

No comments: