Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar 2007




As a good Italian, I could not help but reflect on the night of the Oscars, highlighting the Oscar for the Career of our very Italian Ennio Morricone (who thanked the Academy in Italian, supported by an incredibile impromptu interpretor Clint Eastwood!). Let us pass to what is most dear to our hearts, the dresswear donned for the night of the Oscars. I have to say that none of the dresses worn by the divas have truly struck me. The thing that definitely drew my attention was the size of the emeralds embedded in the magnificient earrings worn by Cameron Diaz! Dresses, according to my opinion, have sinned in their "excessive" originality. Too many flounces or extreme geometric cuts. A postive note, however, goes to the fantastic red dress worn by Nicole Kidman, the sexy navy dress of Portia De Rossi and the wonderful Nina Ricci for Reese Whiterspoon
Photo from InStyle.com

No comments: